Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Black Friday Special ~ Favorites Album



One time special, orders must be placed by Sunday, November 30th. I am offering a super savings special. A Favorites Album, featuring 24- 4X6 photos, photographers choice (although you can specify 5 “must have” photos that will be sure to be included,) from a past photo session in a cloth fabric covered, archival album. Makes a perfect gift for grandparents, spouses, to be given to your children at a later date (think wedding day or birth of their first child), or perfect to be left out for display on your coffee table. Or maybe you were just wanting extra copies or more choices from a past session.
Starting in 2009, I will be offering these at a cost of $150, but one time only as an introductory price I will offer these for orders placed in the next 4 days (by Sunday, evening 11:59 p.m., November 30th) for $75 + tax. That is a major savings on prints, plus the album is included. Just send me an e-mail letting me know which photo session to choose the 24 photos from and if you have 5 images that you know you specifically want included. I will pick the rest from my favorites, but you will get 24 different photos, plus the album cover photo. I currently have black and red albums available but could possibly get blue or green in, just not guaranteed. Offer open to your friends and family as well, so spread the word, maybe somebody would buy you one for a Christmas gift. Offer not valid on previously placed orders (including orders submitted, being processed, or awaiting payment/pick-up.) Happy Thanksgiving!

· Bright Cloth Covers with Frame
· Holds one 4"x6" photo per page
· Album Capacity: 24 photos
· Includes dust jacket
· Clear pockets with black mesh background
· 2-3/4"x3-1/2" photo frame on cover
· Dimensions: 5"Wx6-5/8"Hx1"D
· Archival, acid free, photo safe

No comments: